I made this with the homemade pasta I posted recently, and all together it was delicious. I think the only thing I would do different next time is to have some garlic bread with it, haha.
- 2 chicken breasts cooked to your own preference of spices.
- 2 carrots – cut into strips.
- 1/2 squash – cut into strips.
- 1 tablespoon butter.
- 2 tablespoons flour.
- 10oz milk.
- 3.4oz cheese.
- 1/2 teaspoon salt.
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
- Melt butter in a pot over a low heat. Add flour and stir it to a smooth mixture.
- Take the pot off the heat. Add the milk gradually while stirring, avoiding lumping.
- Put the pot back on the heat and add the cheese. Then bring to a boil while stirring often.
- Let the sauce simmer for about 5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Add the pasta and vegetables to the cheese sauce. Then plate the pasta, and top with slices of the chicken. Tada, all ready to be served. Like mentioned above, I’d suggest garlic bread to go with this!