For my second post I decided I’d share this macaroni bake. It’s been a part of my rotation ever since I realized my little girl liked it, and when the Queen of Picky Eaters like something it’s a keeper! haha
- 7oz macaroni.
- 7oz meat of your choice. I usually use hot dogs.
- 1 tablespoon butter.
- 4 egg yolks.
- 3,5oz grated cheese.
- 1 teaspoon salt.
- 1/4 ts pepper.
- 4 egg whites, whipped.
- Cook and cool the macaroni.
- Add the meat, cut into pieces.
- Add in butter, egg yolks, spices, and cheese.
- Carefully stir in the whipped egg whites and pour the mixture into a ovenproof dish.
Sprinkle cheese over the top.
- Cook it in the oven at 350-400f for about 40 minutes until it’s golden brown.
Then serve with potatoes or maybe a salad instead 🙂